Graduate and Executive Programs
Unleash your leadership and accelerate your career with a graduate business degree from Oakland University. Prepare to tackle business challenges with sharp insight and management-level understanding through expert-led courses, and real-world practice of contemporary management theories and strategies.
We match your determination to excel with quality graduate programs, expert faculty and flexible scheduling that enhances your professional experience, complements your undergraduate education and fits into your busy life. With an Oakland graduate business degree, you will be well-equipped with technological expertise, savvy business know-how, cross-functional knowledge and strong communication skills to take your career to the next level.
Whether you are seeking a promotion, new job or career change, OU has a business graduate program to fit your goals and lifestyle.
For an overview of all SBA current graduate program offerings refer to the program flier.
Graduate Business Programs
Chart a course to career success by gaining the knowledge, leadership and skills to confidently meet the challenges of today’s global marketplace. Oakland University’s School of Business Administration offers the following specialized master's degree programs.
- Executive MBA
- Master of Business Administration, on-campus and online classes available
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science in Business Analytics, on-campus and 100% online programs available
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management, on-campus and 100% online programs available
Enhance your skills and boost your career with a business graduate certificate from Oakland University’s School of Business. These 12-15 credit hour programs are ideal for those with a bachelor’s degree who are seeking to gain additional knowledge. Graduate certificate credits can be applied toward a master’s degree. All certificate programs can be completed with a mix of online and face-to-face classes.
- Business Analytics Graduate Certificate, available online and on campus
- Business Essentials Graduate Certificate, available online and on campus
- Finance Graduate Certificate
- FinTech Graduate Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate (12 credits), available online and on campus
- Information Security Management Graduate Certificate
- Leadership in Business Graduate Certificate
- Marketing Graduate Certificate
Post-Master’s Graduate Certificates from Oakland University’s School of Business Administration provide the opportunity to expand your area of expertise, update your master’s degree and advance in your career. We offer specializations in general management as well as 10 other areas such as international business, entrepreneurship, business economics, production operations management and more.