- 05/12/17 - Executive MBA Info Session
- 06/17/17 - Executive MBA Info Session
- 06/22/17 - Graduate Business Programs Open House
- 07/10/17 - Business Essentials: Summer Camp for High School Students
- 07/17/17 - A glimpse into being an Actuary: Summer Camp for High School Students
- 07/24/17 - Explore the World of Business: Summer camp for high school students
School of Business Administration
At Oakland University’s School of Business Administration, you’ll find programs that integrate theory, research and experience, giving you the unique combination of solid academic preparation and practical skills necessary to succeed professionally. The business school offers nine undergraduate business majors and 11 minors, four master’s degree programs, and a wealth of graduate certificates.
Oakland’s business school is one of only 183 business schools worldwide to earn AACSB-International accreditation in both its business and accounting programs. In fact, Oakland University is one of only five universities in Michigan to hold separate AACSB accreditation in accounting. Thanks to the reputation it is gaining within the region and beyond, the School of Business Administration at Oakland University has been recognized by several national organizations including Princeton Review, Payscale, CEO Magazine and more.