Congratulations on the retirement of SON faculty members Dr. Cheryl Riley-Doucet and Dr. Darlene Schott-Baer. We appreciate their years of service and dedication. A reception will be held on April 25th from 1:30-3:30 p.m. in Gold Room A of the Oakland Center. Please contact Jill Asselin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea Patton (email@example.com).
- OU students, faculty take part in interprofessional workshop on opioid abuse
- Oakland University hosts workshop on Equine Assisted Interventions
- School of Nursing educator named national Nurse of the Year by Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- Students pay tribute to faculty mentors with Inspiration Awards
- Screening, discussion of ‘Being Mortal’ film to be held March 25 at Oakland University
- Creator of The Danger Assessment presents at Oakland University
- OU’s Keeper of the Dream honorees announced
School of Nursing
School of Nursing Mission
The mission of OU SON is to prepare transformational leaders committed to caring and using the best evidence in nursing practice, education and research to optimize the health of the public in a diverse ever-changing society.
School of Nursing Vision
The faculty and graduates of OU SON will be recognized as transformational leaders, caring practitioners and scholars who optimize the health and well-being of a diverse global society.