Productivity Improvement Graduate Certificate Program
The Productivity Improvement Graduate Certificate Program is designed for any engineer who wants access to the productivity tools needed for their current job, or to upgrade their skills to help get a promotion or a better job.
The flexible 4 course requirement allows students to select from a variety of productivity improvement courses as follows:
1. Select any 3 courses from:
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Lean Principles and Application
- Production Systems and Workflow Analysis
- Engineering Decision Analysis
- E-commerce and ERP
- Foundations of Systems Engineering I
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Engineering Operations Research - Stochastic Models
- Computer Simulation of Discrete Event Systems
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems
2. Select 1 course from a list of over 15 courses that including:
- Product Lifecycle Management, Human Factors, Robotic Systems, Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing and more.
All courses are offered in the evening - and some courses are also available online. You may join the certificate program at any time and begin taking classes in either September, January or May (limited course availability in May).
Admission is open to engineers with a undergraduate degree from any field of engineering
- mechanical, electrical, computer, civil, etc. No make-up courses are required.
Applicants with a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering technology discipline will be considered for admission, but may have to take additional preparatory courses.