Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration at Oakland University’s School of Business Administration prepares graduates for demanding careers in private,
public or non-profit organizations by integrating global understanding, entrepreneurial thinking and business fundamentals with key items for any manager’s success, such as the importance of managing information and information resources effectively using scarce resources and understanding human behavior.
Oakland University’s MBA will put you on the path to leadership and managerial roles. Oakland emphasizes all the functional areas of business in a case-based and action-based learning environment.
With an MBA from Oakland University’s School of Business Administration, you will receive a well-rounded education from leading professors and
researchers in their fields and learn with fellow students from diverse business and personal backgrounds.
Distinctions of OU’s MBA program include:
- Elite Accreditation: OU’s School of Business Administration is one of 560 business schools in the world to earn AACSB accreditation. Oakland is one of 168 schools that hold the separate AACSB-International accounting accreditation.
- Pick Your Specialization: Ten relevant concentrations are offered in Accounting, Business Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Management information Systems, Marketing, Production Operations Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Learn from Experts: Nearly all of the SBA’s professors are full-time professors, subject matter experts and leading researchers in their respective fields. Leaders in the industry participate as part-time instructors, guest lecturers and speakers who bring relevant real-world experience to the program augment your learning.
- Quality Without Compromise: All of OU’s MBA courses are offered in the evening for working adults. Most students work full-time jobs and pursue their MBAs part time. Oakland University’s MBA’s delivery method means you can advance your career while achieving your educational goals.
- Flexibility: Oakland’s MBA gives you the flexibility you need to take courses in the order you want. You may choose from any of our 100 offered MBA electives and maximize your learning experience by applying it to real-world challenges in your organization.
- Convenience: With convenient locations around prosperous business communities in Rochester, Birmingham, Mount Clemens and Clinton Township, OU’s MBA program gives you the competitive edge you need to get – and stay – ahead in business. An MBA program that blends online and in person classes is also available.
Use these links to learn more about the program: