Student Financial Services

North Foundation Hall, Room 120
318 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309-4454
(location map)
(248) 370-2550
Have your Grizzly ID ready
M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
OU school code: 002307

Student employment contact:

A photo of the clock face of Elliott Tower with Oakland University's campus in the background.

Information for Additional Learning Opportunities

Considering summer classes or studying abroad or away? Maybe you want to enhance your professional or personal experience with a continuing education course, or need help re-entering the workforce after a job loss. Read on to learn about financial assistance that may be available for additional educational opportunities.