OU Address Information
For all Oakland University addresses, please refer to this page. For a general OU address, please use the Police and Support Services building.
For all addresses, departments must use standard street type abbreviations such as:
When beginning a project in UCM, you should discuss method of mailing with your account manager since mail panel/guidelines will need to be taken into consideration for production. During the design process, UCM will obtain approval from Mail Services on all items mailed off campus. You are responsible for the mailing of your marketing pieces; UCM does not submit mail requisitions on behalf of departments. More information can be found on the Mail Services website.
- All mailing must be in compliance with U.S. Postal Service standards
- No punctuation (commas, periods, etc.) in OCR read zone
- All bar codes and placement of items must fit to a set template provided by USPS
Standard Option Samples
Business Reply Mail Samples
- Business reply envelopes must retain the Police and Support Services address and zip code in correspondence with the size of envelope or card.
- The last three lines must be after the stripped bars on the right hand side. This is the OCR read zone.