Come see a panel of professionals in the field of Information Systems as they discuss career opportunities, professional development, and answer student questions. Each panelist will give their unique prospective from various stages of Information Systems careers, followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
• Michelle Turner - Business Analyst, Ford Motor Company
• Andrew Etienne - Quality Analyst – Automation, Auto-Owners Insurance
• Gary Shuster - Health Care Data Analyst, Improvement Path Systems
• Ryan Olivier - Director, IS Business Solutions, Meritor
• Judy Snyder - CIO, Kelly Services
Mohammad Dadashzadeh - Chair, Decision and Information Sciences (DIS) Department
, Oakland University will discuss the MSITM Program
Topics of interest:
• What steps did you take to get where you are today?
• What are some of your personal success stories?
• What would you say are the key ingredients to success?
• Any pitfalls or mistakes along the way?
• Is there anything you would have done differently?
• Advice for students entering the workforce?
• What are the "hot" careers in IT now? (And what experience does one need to get that job?)
• What are hiring managers looking in a recent grad candidate? (Soft skills, technical skills, internships, experience, etc.?)
• How do I ace an interview? (What sort of questions will I be asked?)
• What can I do with my resume to make it stand out?