Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Registration for summer '14, fall '14 and winter '15 begins March 24
Beginning at 6 a.m. on Monday, March 24, eligible students will be able to register for classes for summer 2014, fall 2014 and winter 2015 semesters. Registration will be available in order of class standing and earned credit hours. See when you will be eligible to register at oakland.edu/regschedule.
What to do before you register:
- Meet with your academic adviser to discuss degree requirements and classes to schedule.
- First year students need to schedule their winter appointment with their First Year Advising Center adviser before registering.
- Undergraduate students with 28+ credits can search for their adviser by major or school through the Academic Advising website at oakland.edu/advising.
- Graduate students should contact their faculty adviser.
- Check your SAIL account for any holds or unpaid bills that may prevent on time registration.
- Verify that you meet the prerequisites for the course before trying to register for it. Look for the prerequisites in the undergraduate catalog at catalog.oakland.edu or use the class schedule search.
- Review the schedule of classes and have first-choice classes on a list, with a couple of alternatives.
- Run a degree evaluation by using the Progress to Degree tool in MySAIL.