Monday, January 27, 2014
COMING SOON! PeopleAdmin (TEAMS) system upgrade
The University Human Resources team is excited to announce a completely
new TEAMS - Total Employee And Management Source. The upgrade of TEAMS
will provide many advantages to both internal users as well as external
applicants. See just a few of the advantages below:
With the transition comes change.
Those of you who currently use the faculty hiring system may find the
new TEAMS system to look very familiar to you, as we are merging with
the faculty system.
- Enhanced functionality to source candidates and screen out applicants.
- More efficient and effective recruiting process.
- A "Save" feature for every page, as you move from page to page.
- A "spell check" option.
Things to keep in mind:
Please look for further announcements on these exciting changes.
- Job posting information and applications in the current system will
not transfer to the new system. If you are in the process of filling a
vacant position, we recommend you complete the hiring process as soon as
- If you have an application on file in the current system, please
retain a copy for your reference while creating a new application in the
- Pending position descriptions will need to be finalized and approved
as any pending actions will not transfer to the new system. If they are
not approved, supervisors will have to re-enter the information in the
- Performance evaluations that have been completed will be transferred
by PeopleAdmin as PDF's. All 2013-2014 evaluations will need to be
completed in the old system by late spring. Any incomplete evaluations
will not be transferred as PDF's and will not be accessible to complete
when the change is made.
- Evaluations will look different and be processed differently. Goals
for the 2014-2015 should not be created in the old system. While we
anticipate announcing a live site in time for setting the 2014-2015
goals, if it is not available, create and save the goals in a Word
document to be entered later into the new TEAMS site.