Wednesday, August 8, 2012
BBC: "SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation for DoD/DoE"
Small business? Technology-Based Entrepreneur?
Learn more about preparing a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal
Biotechnology Business Consultants (BBC) Entrepreneurial Training and Consulting hosting at Macomb-OU INCubator
SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation for DoD/DoE
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 | 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Macomb-OU INCubator at Velocity
6633 18 Mile Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
This agency-specific seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive SBIR/STTR proposal that meets the unique requirements of the Dept. of Defense and Dept. of Energy. It provides detailed instruction on the ins and outs of preparing a proposal, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the often complicated submission process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technology-based entrepreneurs and small companies seeking funding for R&D with plans to submit a SBIR/STTR proposal within the next 12 months.
WHAT YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- Current information on the SBIR/STTR program
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet each Agency's mission and requirements
- Technological innovation and commercial merit - what this really means
- Common problems and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Preparing a Commercialization Plan so critical to successful SBIR/STTR proposals
- How to write the proposal to meet the reviewers' expectations
- Navigating the often complicated process of actual submission
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
$75 - In-state attendees | $150 - Out-of-state attendees
Register at http://bbctraining8812.eventbrite.com/ Online registration closes August 6 at noon; no refunds after that date. To register after August 6, please contact Jayne Berkaw at email@example.com to check space availability.