Wednesday, September 18, 2013
It's a Michigan Tradition - Apple Cider and Donuts
ESL CLUB EVENT
BLAKE’S CIDER MILL
• Join the ESL club for fall fun at the cider mill.
• Take a drive out to the orchard to pick your own apples.
• Come and see how cider is made and bottled.
• Watch old fashioned fudge, donuts and caramel apples being made.
• Pet and feed the animals at the farm.
• Find your way through a Giant Cornfield Maze and a Giant Straw Barn Maze.
• Pick out a perfect pumpkin or, take a hayride out to our Giant Pumpkin Patch.
Saturday, September 21, 2013
12:00pm - 4:00pm
Meet in front of Oakland Center at 12:00pm
Drivers are needed to bring students to Blake’s Cider Mill
17985 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005
Tickets are $10. Bring your own money for food and pumpkins.