Monday, September 16, 2013
Startup Lean: Open for Registration
To subscribe or unsubscribe to this mailing list, please click here.
||Don't Just Become Lean - Startup Lean
Registration for Startup Lean is available via Oakland University Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) or oakland.edu/PACE. Type the CRN (90077) into the course box to access the course.
(part of the OU Lean Diversification Program)
3-Part Series: Sept. 16, 23 and 30, 2013
Scheduled sessions run
from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Startup Lean is designed to help startups get off on the right foot by learning how to use valuable Lean principles to be as efficient, creative and successful as possible from day one to full business maturity.
Ultimately, you will have time to do what you love - be an entrepreneur!
||Led by industry experts, the three half-day Startup Lean program will teach you:
- Lean principles
- How these Lean principles can help startups
- How to shorten your product development and supply chain processes
- How to measure actual progress
- To ask customers what they really value
- To leverage human creativity
- To make your processes more efficient
- To increase your value-added time
Breakfast will be provided.
CELD 30000 040 - Startup Lean | CRN 90077
For more information, visit oakland.edu/diversify, or contact Joan Carleton at (586) 884-9324 or macINC@oakland.edu.