The Student Technology Center will work together with faculty to design a custom workshop
for their entire class. Our previous custom workshops have proven to be engaging, dynamic, informative and have a successful track record.
Some of the previous custom workshops developed include:
- Graphics manipulation class using Photoshop for ATIB students
- Web design class using Dreamweaver for rhetoric students
- Digital Video class for Political science students
In addition to our custom workshops services, faculty can also send students to complete technology based assignments and gain group, one-on-one, or walk-in mentoring on: the use of hardware, software applications, multimedia, databases, presentations, and other digital technologies to achieve a variety of academic, work-related, and personal goals.
Some of our most popular workshops include:
- Video editing
- OU web services (webmail, SAIL, Moodle)
- Microsoft Office
- STC overview (walk-through of the core services and tech that we offer)