The School of Business Administration offers Professional Continuing Education certificate programs and workshops that provide professionals the opportunities to gain knowledge that can be applied immediately in their current position or to build expertise for those seeking to advance to the next level.
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS AND WORKSHOPS
• Workshops offered in a variety of business topics that help professionals develop skills to complement their professional experience.
• Workshops designed to update professionals on the latest practices and policies with the opportunity to fulfill accounting, auditing and ethic credits.
Personal Financial Planning
• Certificate program for individuals seeking to meet the educational requirements to become a certified financial planner.
Certified Financial Planning Exam Review
• Workshop for individuals who are preparing to take the certified financial planner exam.
Project Management Principles
• Certificate program to advance participant’s knowledge of Project Management principles and best practices.
• Workshop was designed for students admitted to the MBA program who need to meet their prerequisite requirement in college calculus and for individuals who wish to increase or refresh their calculus knowledge.
Programs and workshops are taught by faculty in the School of Business Administration as well as experienced corporate leaders.
Programs vary in length. At the end of each workshop, registered participants will receive a certificate of completion via email.
- Expand your knowledge and leadership skills
- Enhance your career options
- Reach your professional goals