Allison Webster is the new coordinator of Greek Life, questions/comments may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The current list of officer information is up on the new GrizzOrgs website.
OU has twelve fraternities and sororities that are organized into and governed by three councils.
Registration Info |
Requirements Info |
Greek organizations must complete
Student Organization Registration online every fall semester.
Each organization must follow the terms in the Relationship
Statement for Student Organizations.
Chapter Recruitment Log-in
It is important to know that Greek organizations have Requirements for Recognition.
All student organizations are subject to the same requirements:
- A minimum of four currently registered students is needed to start an organization.
- Only currently registered students may hold office or other leadership positions.
- More than 60% of the organization's membership must consist of currently registered students.
- A current faculty or administrative professional staff member must serve as an adviser.
- The president and treasurer of the organization must attend a mandatory Student Organization Office Training Workshop.
Greek Life at OU | Visit the Center for Student Activities for More Information