Wondering what it would be like to be an elementary school teacher? Think you have what it takes?
Whether you’re seeking to complete a bachelor’s degree program, or if you already have a bachelor’s degree and are interested in making a career change to education, come and hear from an experienced panel of K-12 educators on what it takes to be a 21st Century elementary education teacher:
Guest panelists represent:
- What 21st Century Elementary Education Teachers Do
- How To Become a Kindergarten or Elementary Education Teacher
- The Teacher Work Environment
- Teacher Salaries
- Job Outlook
Pathways programs include:
- Chippewa Valley Schools
- Oakland University School of Education and Human Services
- Romeo Schools
- Van Dyke Public Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education
Program Advisors will be present to schedule personal appointments to help get you through your next steps.