Wondering what it would be like to be an elementary school teacher? Think you have what it takes?
Our world will always need elementary school teachers. It’s a highly rewarding and fulfilling
profession. An opportunity to help
children develop into self-aware individuals, teachers share valuable
information and important skills to encourage a love of learning that will
serve them the rest of their lives.
Teaching is more than just a job or
a paycheck. It’s a calling, and it could
be yours. If you dream of inspiring
young children, join us for a 90-minute information-filled seminar. Perhaps you’ll discover you want a classroom
of your very own.
Whether you’re seeking to complete a
bachelor’s degree program, or if you already have a bachelor’s degree and
are interested in making a career change to education, come and hear from
an experienced panel of K-12 educators on what it takes to be a 21st
Century elementary education teacher:
Guest panelists represent:
- What you'll do as a 21st Century elementary education teacher
- How you can become a kindergarten or elementary education teacher
- Your teacher work environment
- What salary you can expect
- Your job outlook and prospect
Pathways programs include:
- Chippewa Valley Schools
- Oakland University School of Education and Human Services
- Romeo Community Schools
- Van Dyke Public Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education
Program Advisors will be present to schedule personal appointments to help get you through your next steps.