Oakland University offers exciting opportunities to enroll in Educational Leadership courses designed for teachers and administrators to develop their leadership skills. If you are interested in future Educational Leadership elective courses, please contact us for more information about upcoming courses. Courses are offered on a varying basis each semester.
- 6 credits | Instructor: Chris Abbott, Ph.D. | Format: Hybrid
- Course runs October 2013 - April 2014 and only meets one Monday evening per month.
- Held at the Walled Lake School District, with online requirements held between face-to-face meetings.
- This course is perfect for both teachers and administrators who need to fulfill the 6-credit continuing professional certification requirements, but don't have a lot of time to commit each month.
For more information on Educational Leadership courses, please contact:
(248) 209-2460 phone | (248) 209-2461 fax