To register for a course with PACE:
- Go to the Registration page
- Enter your search criteria and click on the magnifying glass
- Select the course you would like to register for in the Search Results menu by clicking on the plus icon that appears when hovering over the course. Select a start date and click "add to schedule builder."
- Click on the "Register" button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Log in or create an account.
For more information, click on the "Troubleshooting" tab to the right.
- The Registration site works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher and a current version of Adobe Flash Player. It is NOT compatible with Google Chrome.
- The system is not compatible with iPads or iPhones. Apple PCs will have no issues.
- Before you begin, make sure you turn off the pop-up blocker on your browser. The payment gateway must open in a new window.
- There is a chance your company’s firewall system is blocking access to our site; your IT department may be able to grant you access to the website.
- For additional registration assistance, please call (248) 370-3177 or email to email@example.com.
Play the video below for a helpful demonstration on how to register for courses.
If you are an OU Employee interested in participating in a PACE course:
- Visit the University Human Relations Career Development webpage.
- Select the “Career Development Application”
- Following directions outlined on the form and submit to UHR
- UHR will provide appropriate E-class Coupon Code
- Once UHR provides E-class Coupon Clode, login to PACE Courses/Registration with Net ID and password to register for course
- Enter the coupon code in the box provided at the lower left, then click "Apply"
- The tuition waiver will be applied to the course(s) (any additional amounts will be due at that time, if applicable)
The Registration page works best with:
Some firewalls may block access to secure websites with URLs beginning with "https". If your firewall uses this setting, you will not be able to reach the Registration system. Please contact your network administrator or continue registration from a computer that is not behind that firewall.
For help with registration errors, watch the video below:
If you are still experiencing technical issues after trying the above options, please contact the Helpdesk.
The PACE registration system is in EST. Find tutorials on how to change the time zone on your computer: