Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr Google Plus
Use this form if you forgot your Grizzly ID or if you 1) ever applied to Oakland University OR 2) attended courses at Oakland University (Graduate, Undergraduate, Continuing Education) OR have been employed by Oakland University.
Submit this form to request an exception to Oakland University's Professional and Continuing Education (PACE) Policy regarding registration deadlines or procedures and/or tuition cancellation.

     Currently you must submit the PDF request form to the Registrar's Office by fax or email as indicated on the form.

      Use this form when adding or dropping a course.

     Request for Non-credit Course Offering forms are now electronic.  Click on the link above and select "CE Request for                 Non-Credit Course Offering" from the menu.
Used by faculty to report plagiarism, cheating, unauthorized collaboration, or other academic misconduct.


AcademicsUndergraduate AdmissionsGraduate AdmissionsOnline ProgramsSchool of MedicineProfessional & Continuing EducationHousingFinancial Aid & ScholarshipsTuitionAbout OUCurrent Student ResourcesAcademic DepartmentsAcademic AdvisingEmergenciesFinancial ServicesGeneral EducationGet InvolvedGraduate StudiesGraduation & CommencementKresge LibraryOU BookstoreRegistrationAthleticsGive to OUGrizzlinkAlumni EngagementCommunity ResourcesDepartment of Music, Theatre & DanceMeadow Brook HallMeadow Brook TheatreOU Art GalleryPawley InstituteGolf and Learning CenterRecreation CenterUniversity Human ResourcesAdministrationCenter for Excellence in Teaching & LearningInstitutional Research & AssessmentInformation TechnologyReport a Behavioral ConcernTrainingAcademic Human Resources
Oakland University | 2200 N. Squirrel Road, Rochester, Michigan 48309-4401 | (248) 370-2100 | Contact OU | OU-Macomb
Coordinate map of Auburn Hills Entrance