3040 Human Health Building
- BSN, University of Michigan, 1987
- Harris, M. (in press). Simulation enhanced pediatric clinical orientation. Journal of Nursing Education.
- Newton, S., Moore, G., Harris, M. & Pittiglio, L. (2010). The effect of context on nursing student math aptitude. Journal of Professional Nursing, 26(6), 341-345.
- Pittiglio, L., Harris, M. & Mili, F. (in press) Development and evaluation of a 3-D virtual hospital unit: VI-MED. CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing.
- Newton, S., Harris, M., Pittiglio, L., & Moore, G. (2011). Simulation technology, medication calculation, and theory development. Guaranteed Symposium at Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS), Columbus, OH.
- Harris, M., & Pittiglio, L., Newton, S. & Moore, G. (2010, June). Developing simulation to bolster student competency with medication administration. Poster presented at the Drexel University Nursing Education Institute, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Harris, M., Pittiglio, L., Newton, S., & Moore, G. (2010, May). Medication administration exam: Simulation as a new tool. Poster presented at the Fourth Annual Conference on Teaching and Learning: Student Engagement at Oakland University, Rochester, MI.