BOOST! is a kinder version of SharkTank, without the cameras or commercials." - Chris Moultrup, MMIC
You're invited to participant in, or attend, the Macomb-OU INCubator's first business plan pitch competition. See how your pitch measures up!
Presented by MidMichigan Innovation Center and Blue Water Angels
Hosted by the Macomb-OU INCubator
Sponsored by the Twisted Rooster
Networking and Refreshments: 5 until 6 p.m.
Presentations: 6 until 8 p.m.
Macomb-OU INCubator at Velocity Collaboration Center
6633 Eighteen Mile Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Located between Mound and Van Dyke
Up to 20 presenters will compete for access to small-business resources. Contestants will have two minutes to pitch their idea, product, service or business before a panel of judges and an audience of experienced entrepreneurs and business support professionals. Presenters will receive constructive feedback to strengthen pitches. Click here for an example of a pitch.
The top two winners will receive:
- MidMichigan Innovation Center membership, complete with a capital needs review
- One-year membership to the Macomb-OU INCubator's I-Hub
- An assessment with Wayne Blizman, Mac-OU INC's Senior Advisor of Commercialization
- A coaching session with Mac-OU INC Executive-in-Residence Advicoach of Michigan
- A CPA consulting session with Mac-OU INC Executive-in-Residence BiancoCPA
- 90 minutes of consultation with Mac-OU INC Executive-in-Residence Butzel Long
Attendees and potential participants are required to register via the MidMichigan Innovation Center online registration form.
For more information, please contact Heather Fortin with MMIC at 231-995-7119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.