Welcome to the Financial Aid & Services Office
My name is Tina Cardamone. I’ve worked as a financial aid administrator for more than a decade and spent many of those years working with medical students. It’s truly a wonderful experience to observe students’ progression through school and into their residency programs. I am proud to be a part of it.
Although funding your education can seem burdensome and overwhelming, I want you to know that I am here to help you:
- Navigate the financial aid application process
- Learn how to budget your money and develop good spending habits
- Understand what type of loans you are borrowing
- Monitor and manage your loan debt
- Know what to expect when you enter your loan repayment period
My office is conveniently located in the Center for Medical Student Services at 216 O’Dowd Hall. You may contact me directly by phone (248) 370-3611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. You do not need to apply for or receive financial aid to receive my assistance.
You are embarking on a transforming adventure and I’ll be here to offer you financial guidance each step of the way.
Associate Director Financial Services