Affairs has a broad range of responsibilities including:
- 1. Assisting faculty with professional career development, supporting faculty careers from appointment through retirement.
- 2. Developing, interpreting, communicating and administering University and School of Medicine policies related to faculty employment.
- 3. Serving as the official resources for faculty data.
- 4. Overseeing and facilitating proactive administration of all aspects of policies and processes relating to faculty recruitments and appointments, reappointments and promotions and other faculty employment actions.
- 5. Ensuring the auditing and compliance of the School of Medicine's Meaningful Participation program.
- 6. Updating faculty publications such as the Faculty Handbook, Bylaws of the Faculty and the Constitution.
Please view the video below to find more information about our faculty.
View current opportunities for the Meaningful Participation Program (MPP). Learn about the requirements and how to report activity.
The Center for Excellence in Medical Education provides professional development opportunities to OUWB Faculty.
Appointments and Promotions
View Appointment, Promotion and Tenure Resources for OUWB Faculty.