Before an applicant’s file can be reviewed for full program admission, all application documents must be received in Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning by the semester deadlines listed below. Incomplete applications will not be sent to departments for admission review.
- July 15 — fall semester
- November 15 — winter semester
- March 15 — summer semester
In addition to university requirements, you will need:
- A formal statement detailing work and life experiences of preferably one year or longer that have led to the desire to pursue the Master of Training and Development degree program. The statement must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
- A total of three official and original recommendations that attest to the quality and scope of the applicant’s academic and professional ability.
- Official transcripts for undergraduate and graduate coursework, showing a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or better. Applicants who do not meet this standard may be conditionally admitted and must complete the first 12 credits of the graduate program with a grade of 3.2 or above before conditional status is removed.
- The formal statement is evaluated on the basis of quality of writing, organization of ideas, clarity of expression and compatibility with program goals.
- An interview will be required of all students.