Apply For Housing
Applying for University Housing
Thank you for your interest in on-campus housing. We are grateful that you would like to be a part of our community!
We will begin accepting contracts for fall 2017 housing for both new, incoming students and returning residents on March 1. Directions on how to apply can be found below.
- Log in to the portal using your NetID and password.
- Click on the Applications tab, and then choose the contract period for which you are applying.
- Carefully review the Terms and Conditions. Remember that when you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you are providing an electronic signature that states you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions exactly as they are written in the contract.
- Complete the Student Preference page.
- If you want to live with a particular OU student, list his/her name in the Roommate Choice option of the Student Preference page. Roommate requests must be mutual -- meaning, your roommate must also list YOU as his/her choice of roommate (you will NOT be matched with a student unless he/she also lists you as a requested roommate). We make every effort to meet all roommate preferences, however we cannot guarantee that you will be placed with your requested roommate. Students who do not list a specific roommate choice will be matched with a roommate based on information gathered on the Student Preference page.
- Select a meal plan option. Residence hall students must select a meal plan; if you do not, a default plan will be selected for you. Students who plan to live in the apartments or cottages are not required to have a meal plan but may choose a voluntary meal plan on the preference page of the contract, or may purchase one at check-in, if so desired.
- Review and complete both required criminal background questions. YOUR CONTRACT CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AND PROCESSED IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THESE TWO QUESTIONS.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a housing contract confirmation.
Hamlin Hall Rm 448
550 Meadow Brook Rd.
Are you planning to live on campus again next year? All current residents will receive information about the Returner Sign-Up process in Mid-February.
Detailed information about the Returner Sign-Up process can also be found on the Returner Sign-Up website.