ID Card Office

Oakland Center, Room 129
312 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309-4454
(location map)
(248) 370-2291

Replacement Fees:

Initial Card: free
Replacement Card: $10

Lost or Stolen Cards

Report lost or stolen cards to the ID Card Office in the Oakland Center, at (248) 370-2291. Lost or stolen Grizz Gold Cards should also be reported to the Oakland University Credit Union.

All card functions, including GrizzCa$h and Grizz Gold Card accounts are frozen until you receive a replacement card. To receive a replacement card, go to the ID Card Office, located in the Oakland Center, which is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (during fall and winter semesters).