Whether you’re seriously thinking about a business major or simply exploring your career options in the field of business, this workshop can help. At this session, you’ll learn about:
- the 9 business majors available at OU
- the business school’s curriculum, including its professional development program
- business-related student organizations
- the opportunities to gain professional experience through internships and other activities
- study abroad opportunities
- community service and other engagement activities
Students considering a minor in business are also encouraged to attend. OU’s business school offers 12 business minors. Depending on the interests of the attendees, the advantages of a graduate degree in business may also be discussed.
You are not required to reserve a spot. But, students who email Adam McChesney with their name and desired workshop date will start the workshop with a completed checklist illustrating how their previous credits and current schedule can apply toward a business degree.
All sessions will be held 223 Elliott Hall at noon Thursday, 4/10.