Presented by Steve Grogan & David Ramirez, GPA Financial Group
At some point during your life, you may ask yourself what will happen to my loved one with Autism after I am gone? Steve Grogan and David Ramirez from GPA Financial Group will discuss:
- What can I do to ensure that my loved one will be taken care of properly?
- Where will my loved one live and where will money come from?
- Will my loved one qualify for government benefits?
- What legal documents do I need prepared and where can I get help with this?
- Does my loved one need Guardianship or Conservatorship?
- How do I set up a Special Needs Trust and who takes care of it?
All of these questions and more are addressed in a Life Care Plan and the Letter of Intent. We will talk about what this means and how they are done. Also, you will have the opportunity to write a Letter of Intent so that you will have a completed Letter of Intent Document to go home with.
This event is designed for parents, caregivers, and any person who is interested in learning more about Life Care Plans for their loved ones with ASD.
Space is limited so please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-370-2424.
Click here for printable flyer