Oakland University partners with school districts throughout the state to offer high school students the opportunity to take college classes on campus. This allows high school juniors and seniors who have moved beyond the curriculum available in their school to continue to advance their education.
- Have a 3.0 minimum high school grade point average
- Be of junior or senior standing in high school
How to Apply
To apply to Oakland University, you should:
Admission is for one year, provided that you earn at least a 2.0 in each class taken at Oakland University. Dual-enrolled students may take up to eight credits per semester.
- Complete and submit an Oakland University dual enrollment application.
- Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by the following dates:
- Fall semester — by August 1
- Winter semester — by December 1
- Summer I session — by April 1
- Summer II session — by June 1
- Ask your high school to send your transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- If your high school is paying for your tuition, you must submit the Dual Enrollment Worksheet from your school to the Oakland University Student Business Services (120 North Foundation Hall, Rochester, MI 48309) before the bill due date.