Spring Graduation Fair
3/9/2013, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Spring 2013 Graduation Fair!
The event for all your graduation needs.
Saturday, March 9 from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
Tuesday, March12 from 10a.m. - 6 p.m.
in the lower level of the Oakland Center
Barnes & Noble at Oakland University
Commencement Information and Guest Tickets:
- Stop by the Academic Affairs table for your commencement confirmation and to pick up your guest tickets.
- Ask the Academic Affairs staff any questions you have about commencement.
- Pick up tickets for guests (GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE TICKETS).
- If you are unable to attend the fair, and you wish to have a family member or friend pick up your tickets, a permission letter is required, along with a copy of your photo ID.
- Regalia will be available in the Bookstore starting March 9th.
- Graduates must wear all black regalia (this includes the cap and gown) to participate in the ceremony.
- Regalia should be steamed. Do not iron the gowns.
Announcements: Two Days Only!
- For questions about Announcements/Invitations contact Balfour at 1-800-225-3687
- Representatives from the announcement company will be available at the GRADUATION FAIR.
- Announcement information can be picked up at the bookstore.
- The bookstore has samples on display.
- Ordering is done by the student, direct to the announcement company.
- A vendor will be available to order rings at a discounted price.
- Class ring samples and brochures are on display in the Bookstore.
- Ordering is done by the student direct to the ring company.
- All styles of diploma frames are on display in the bookstore.
- All styles are in stock and available for purchase.
- A color brochure is available at the Bookstore, and any frame can be ordered through the brochure with delivery to your home.
- A professional photographer from GradImages will be present to photograph graduates in their regalia.
- Sign up for your FREE membership!
Fireside lounge, Oakland Center
Rochester Michigan, 48309