Human Resources Management Career Path Panel
4/3/2014, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Come see a panel of professionals in the field of Human Resources for a discussion with all of the interested students in the School of Business. While SHRM is sponsoring, and the panelists are Human Resource experts, the focus of the event is for students to have the opportunity to ask industry experts questions about hiring, placement, outlook expectations, and industry trends.
• Michael Brown - Director of Labor Relations - Chrysler Corporation
• Gary Duncan - Vice President Human Resources - Art Van
• Michele Salvatore - Director of Recruiting - Quicken Loans
• John Savio - Vice President (Re-Wired) – MSU Federal Credit Union
• Debra Uygur - Director, Global Benefits - Kelly Services, Inc.
The event begins with a brief reception in the Stinson Center from 5:00 to 5:30 and then we will adjourn to the auditorium for a panel discussion facilitated by Nancy Savage. This discussion will last from 5:30-6:30 p.m. as we are aware many students have Thursday evening classes. Students will be encouraged to question the panelists in areas of interest to them as they enter the work force.
Auditorium, Elliott Hall
2200 North Squirrel Road
Rochester MI, 48309