Accounts Payable

West Vandenberg Hall, Room 121
502 Meadow Brook Road
Rochester, MI 48309-4452
(location map)

Travel Forms

  • Travel Expense Summary ("TES") Updated January 2017

    Use the TES form for travel in the Continental US.  This form should be completed even if there are no reimbursable expenses.

    TES update for Fiscal Year 2016 Per Diem rate changes. If your travel occurred before October 1, 2015, please contact Accounts Payable.

  • Foreign Travel Expense Summary ("Foreign TES") Updated January 2017

    Use the foreign TES for travel to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories & foreign countries.