The ABC's of Life Insurance
You are invited to a
LUNCH & LEARN
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
12:00 — 1:00 p.m.
Topics to be covered:
- How much life insurance is enough?
- Term, variable, whole...what's right for me?
- Life insurance for people over 50, do I need it?
- How can life insurance pass wealth to the next generation or leave a charitable legacy?
- What are the tax advantages to life insurance?
Lunch will be served
Seating is limited - Reservations Required
Kindly RSVP by May 8, 2013
If you have any questions please email our office at
or call (248) 364-6117 (extension 6117 if on-campus)
**Attendees will receive an updated wills guide to facilitate planning for the future.