2010 Benefit Confirmation Statements
If you are eligible for Oakland University benefits, your Benefit Statement will be available for viewing on December 10. You are strongly encouraged to look at the statement to verify that your 2010 benefits are correct.
Your Benefit Statement is available to you through the Oakland University Web SAIL Information System. Access to this information is available on any Internet enabled computer. To navigate to this site:
On the Benefit Statement you will find a listing of your benefit deductions as of January 1, 2010 as well as the covered dependents. Please note, if you are enrolled in Voluntary Life and had a birthday in 2009 that moves you into the next highest age group, the cost listed on your Benefit Statement will be your 2009 cost. The 2010 cost will be updated in January. The 2010 cost can also be found in the enrollment booklet that was distributed in during Open Enrollment at the end of October.
- Access the Oakland University web site - www.oakland.edu
- Under Faculty & Staff - click on "SAIL"
- In the Oakland University SAIL information page - click on "Login to Secure Area"
- Enter your NetID Username (or Grizzly ID) (Note: this is your email username) and NetID Password (or Grizzly PIN) (Note: this is your email password) on the User Login screen. Directions for pin information are included on this screen. Click "Login"
- Click on "Employee Services"
- Click on "Benefits and Deductions"
- Click on "Benefit Statement"
- Select Jan 01, 2010 from the "As of date" drop down menu
- Click on "Select" to view Benefit Statement. Clicking on the printer icon will generate a printed copy of this statement.
If you don't have easy access to a computer, please come to the Benefits office in 142 NFH and we will print you a copy.
If you have any questions or concerns about your benefit coverage, please contact the Benefit & Compensation Services Office via email at email@example.com or call 248-370-4207.
If you wish to make corrections to anything shown on your Benefit Statement, you must notify the Benefit & Compensation Services Office at the number above before 5:00 pm December 15, 2009.
Blue Care Network ID Cards
If you recently received your ID cards from Blue Care Network, please click HERE to view a message.
If you enrolled in a new benefit plan for 2010, ID cards will be mailed to your home before the 1st of the year.
If you have questions about your medical or retirement benefits, please visit the Benefits Office in 142 NFH or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To UNSUBSCRIBE from this newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE.