Web registration will remain open through Wednesday, Jan. 9, with classes slated to begin at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 3. Students can also register for classes during the week of Jan. 10-16 with the instructor’s signature.
To register online, follow these steps:
- Go to mysail.oakland.edu
- Log in using your NetID and password
- Once inside the portal, click on Register for Classes
- Click on Check Your Registration Status to view any registration permits or overrides
- Go back to the Registration screen
- Select the winter 2013 term to start registering
Students are encouraged to meet with their academic adviser before registering for classes. Oakland advisers help guide students in their course selection, review progress toward fulfillment of degree requirements, interpret and clarify policies and procedures, and more.
Tuition bills will be due on Thursday, Jan. 24. For billing and payment information, including information on available payment plans
, visit the Student Business Services website at oakland.edu/sbs
To view a list of important dates for the winter 2013 semester, view the website