Drop boxes are at the following locations:
- Veterans Support Services Office in 116 North Foundation Hall.
- The Oakland Center (Heritage Room and Dean of Students Office)
- Pawley Hall (near second floor entrance)
- Lowry Center for Early Childhood Education
- Dodge Hall of Engineering
All toys will be sent to the southeast Oakland County coordinator for the program and be distributed to area children. Organizers are particularly in need of toys for children ages 8-13. The drive will conclude on Saturday, Dec. 15.