(part of the OU Lean Diversification Program)
3-Part Series: Sept. 16, 23 and 30, 2013
Scheduled sessions run
from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Startup Lean is designed to help startups get off on the right foot by learning how to use valuable Lean principles to be as efficient, creative and successful as possible from day one to full business maturity.
Ultimately, you will have time to do what you love - be an entrepreneur!
||Led by industry experts, the three half-day Startup Lean program will teach you:
- Lean principles
- How these Lean principles can help startups
- How to shorten your product development and supply chain processes
- How to measure actual progress
- To ask customers what they really value
- To leverage human creativity
- To make your processes more efficient
- To increase your value-added time
Breakfast will be provided.