The Macomb-OU INCubator Executive-in-Residence program invites clients of the incubator to collaborate with business specialists, in an effort to bring the utmost in success to the small businesses of the metro Detroit area.
1% Vision and 99% Alignment!
Presented by Kathryn Baker and Tim Kuppler of Advicoach of Michigan
Learn how using a 1-Page Strategic Plan can transform your organization's planning process and drive top line and bottom line results!
Friday, June 14
Arrival: 7:30 - 8 a.m.
Presentation Starts: 8:15 a.m.
Wrap-up/Networking: 9:30 a.m.
Macomb-OU INCubator at Velocity Collaboration Center
6633 Eighteen Mile Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
The 1-Page Strategic Plan creates a unique framework that everything else is built upon, it provides a common language so everyone is clear on the priorities and it creates alignment, keeping everyone focused on the most important initiatives. By leveraging the plan you will be able to :
- Increase your ability to execute the right strategies
- Edit your vision and strategy down to a single action-oriented page
- Get organized with (3) planning horizons: 3-5 years, 1 year and the current quarter
- Align all employees around the most important priorities
- Use the plan monthly, quarterly and annually to get all employees focused on the right things to drive organizational growth
Please visit the Advicoach EventBrite to register for this free event.
To request additional information, please contact Kathryn Baker at (248) 613-1496.
For more information on the Executives-in-Residence program at Mac-OU INC, please contact Joan Carleton at (586) 884-9324.