Oakland University’s School of Business Administration invites prospective students to an information session about its Executive MBA program. The Oakland University Executive MBA program is designed exclusively for experienced professionals to further their business knowledge in a concentrated format.
Key features include:
- Rigorous academic program concentrated on developing analytic competences
- Specializations to focus on distinctive knowledge
- Integrative projects for practical application
- Customized tracks that allow for individual interests and cutting edge content
- Cohort based approach for building lasting professional relationships; networking and team building
Saturday, May 17, 10 a.m.
Elliott Hall on the campus of Oakland University
Reservations suggested. Call (248) 370-2059.
Learn more at the Executive MBA webpage.