An orientation group leader (OGL) is a student leader who guides groups of students through the orientation experience. OGLs assist with student advising and registration, facilitate small group discussions, and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for new students.
- Must have a minimum of a 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Must be in good disciplinary standing with the university and residence halls
- Must be in sophomore standing by Fall 2015
Compensation and Contract Commitments
- Four month contract beginning in late April through the first week of classes in Fall 2015
- Limited hours during month of July (There is usually one event that needs to be staffed)
- Room in residence halls from May-August
- At least 2,000 in compensation
- $300 declining meal plan
- Meals at all orientation programs
- Four week leadership training in April and May after finals from 8-5pm Monday-Friday.